Top Orlando Water Tours
38 results | All Orlando Tours
* A traveler said: "We did everything from the safari to the boat ride and gator park I couldn't say anything negative about the experience except Florida is to hot other then that it was a great day. I spend about 175 a person but got a full day and experience a free lunch and nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see natural Florida. Knowledgeable and safety conscience guide. Great family experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "It was incredible! Definitely would do it again! Saw so many amazing animals in the wild! The air boat was so much fun and our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Operator was great. Learned a lot history with the drive. Clear instructions. Driver got us There safe.. beach is beautiful and warm."
* A traveler said: "The memorials were so touching. We were not able to do it all but what we did get to do was so amazing it was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful beach. Fun shops. Great food. Lots of things to see and do. Bus ride was comfortable. It was a great road trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing beautiful water and ecosystem. Ashley was a fantastic guide who exceeded expectations. The equipment was ready and well maintained. The location was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a hoot! Great stories, depth of local knowledge and funny as hell. We saw multiple alligator nests with lots of babies and learned alot about this incredible ecosystem. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Dan was really friendly and definitely taught us some as well as just letting us enjoy the trip. Helpful guy and I’d definitely do this again in a minute!"
* A traveler said: "Linda & Brad were a great team of driver and guide smooth comfortable ride Brad informed us about the cities we went through. The sea screamer boat ride was nice we saw some dolphins. The restaurant we had a voucher for Crabbys was good we also got a chance to go parasailing which was very nice."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome my 6 year old loved it and we would love to come back on our next visit to Florida. The petting zoo was an excellent addition to the safari."
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "The water was so clear! Our guide, Josh, was great-concerned about everyone’s safety and that they had a great paddle."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything I wanted it to be, got collected early 6.30am on sat morn lovely tour guide Lisa, got handed a fab breakfast and then off we went, double decker bus and the kids had movies on it. Everglades was amazing, 5Star service and also Miami! You absolutely made our day."
* A traveler said: "The airboat was fun and informative. We thought the mining experience may not interest our older teens but they had a blast collecting their gems from the mine."
* A traveler said: "The Go Orlando Explorer Pass was worth the cost. Using the pass was very convenient and time efficient!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was absolutely fabulous. The guide tailored the experience to our group and spent time making sure we had fun. Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very good. Great sense of humor, very knowledgeable on the ecosystem, and provided a fun experience. Would highly recommend them."
* A traveler said: "Loved it very convenient pick up locations, had a great time. Saw momma alligators and their nests and babies in the wild."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the best. Interesting, engaging, fun to be around! Very informative information. Super helpful when it came to getting a reservation for the bus tour and they said it was sold out for the day, he helped the entire group get to a kiosk ...and bingo baby we got reservations...Thank you will use again!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun!! Our driver Paul, was super friendly and kind. Our tour guides were “Tom and Jerry” and they did a fantastic job at finding us manatees to swim with! The lunch was spectacular as well! Because of covid they could not provide breakfast but instead, upgraded us to free gear to use!"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Easy to find the dock, captain was amazing and knew where to find the fish, was so knowledgeable of the area and was able to make sure all of us novice fishers caught fish. We had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect excursion! Our guides were awesome & Dolphins were magical. What a great day! Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Wild Florida Admission with Optional Lunch
- Central Florida Everglades Airboat Tour from Orlando
- Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Dolphin Encounter Cruise
- Kennedy Space Center and Everglades Airboat Safari from Orlando
- Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Optional Upgrades
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Fantasy of Flight
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Universal CityWalk
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Daytona International Speedway
- House of Blues Orlando
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- TIAA Bank Field
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Icon Orlando 360
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia