SEA LIFE® Orlando
Roughly 40,000 gallons of water and 45,000 pounds of sand make up SEA LIFE® Orlando, the home of over 5,000 sea creatures, including green sea turtles, jellyfish, seahorses, black tip reef sharks, and colorful clownfish. Visitors can admire sharks and exotic fish from all angles and watch rays float gracefully overhead at theAtlantic Ocean Exhibit with its 360-degree tunnel, or check out the interactive rockpool to touch starfish, spot hermit crabs, and learn about coastal rock pools.
Regular talks combined with feeding times let children and adults learn more about the animals living here—it's a good idea to schedule a visit around these feeding times, as the wildlife will be the most active during those hours.
Apart from the Atlantic Ocean, the aquarium also focuses on the more tropical Indian Ocean and delves into the marine life of the Pacific. Visitors can also learn about the aquarium's breeding and rescue programs while finding out how to help the conservation projects.
Tours and tickets to Experience SEA LIFE® Orlando
Should I book SEA LIFE® Orlando tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit SEA LIFE® Orlando 2021?
What's the best way to experience SEA LIFE® Orlando?
- Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND
- Go Orlando Explorer Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 Attractions
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Things to do near Orlando
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia