Hard Rock Cafe Orlando Tours and Activities
Established in June 1990 and located at the Universal Studios in the CityWalk entertainment complex, the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, Florida remains a hugely popular entertainment attraction in a city where there’s always something to see and do.
In fact, Orlando’s Hard Rock Cafe is the largest in the world. It features huge, grand pillars and a vast collection of rock memorabilia to rival all other Hard Rock Cafes. The complex boasts a multi-level version of the famous cafe, as well as a Hard Rock Live music venue, which has a 3000-person capacity and hosts all types of concerts and other events.
In the restaurant itself, diners can feast on classic burgers, nachos, wings, ribs, salads, and steaks as they take in the music memorabilia that adorns the walls and rock out to the non-stop Hard Rock beats.
Tours and Activities to Experience Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
No results found.How about something else?See all Orlando tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia