Top Oranjestad On the Water
20 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew is quite knowledgeable.... it was my very first time on a jet ski, and I had an absolute ball."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast!! Gabby & Myron were awesome tour guides, and we loved every stop we went to!! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Purchase the premium seating !!! After 2 pm we got the flamingos to ourselves and was able to get good pictures . Amazing food ! The staff is super friendly and welcoming especially the bartender in the Flamingo area. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I got very lucky to get a horse backing riding tour. By ourselves. The experience with Nestor was absolutely amazing. The scenery was beautiful. Overall a 10 out of 10."
* A traveler said: "Easy, clean and fast transportation to hotel thanks Hope ride back to airport is just as easy. Aruba."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The staff was helpful, welcoming and amazing. I recommend this excursion to anyone."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! We snorkeled at two different spots. Which was awesome. They provide snorkeling gear. It was also an open bar with great music. Alex was amazing and made sure everything was running smoothly! Recommend this trip. Great price as well!"
* A traveler said: "Wow this was a great choice. Being far out on the sea was so refreshing. The team and bartender w were so engaging and made the tour fun. I'd do it again"
* A traveler said: "Saw a large variety of reef fish. Conditions were very good. Water temp 83° F. Good visibility. Lukas was a very good and knowledgeable dive master and he and the rest of the crew were helpful and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Great day in the sun. Enjoyed the tour guides and the entire experience. Would definitely repeat."
* A traveler said: "This was hands down the highlight of our trip! Thanks to our tour guide, Alex, we got to hold star fish, swim with sea turtles, and see thousands of fish! Not to mention the feeding of the pelicans and other sea birds. The Seabob's are easy to use and it's truly a phenomenal experience. 20/10 would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Great private boat tour! Hans was wonderful and made our experience so great. We saw lots of good fish and the boat picked us up right on the beach of our hotel. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jose, Diego and Jesus are phenomenal and very friendly. Highly recommend the underwater video option as well!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes