Top Activities on the Ground in Oranjestad
18 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "My friend and I got very lucky to get a horse backing riding tour. By ourselves. The experience with Nestor was absolutely amazing. The scenery was beautiful. Overall a 10 out of 10."
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Rodney was a great guide and very informative. He also took wonderful pictures of us!! Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast!! Gabby & Myron were awesome tour guides, and we loved every stop we went to!! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone who loves horseback riding! This is for beginner or intermediate riders. Ernesto the tour guide was great and patience with us. Tip: have them pick you up from your hotel and use the bathroom in advance."
* A traveler said: "The crew is quite knowledgeable.... it was my very first time on a jet ski, and I had an absolute ball."
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "Ernesto really made it worth while ! Was on time very funny and gave us a great tour and we loved how friendly the horses were."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "We had the Best tour guides ever!!! Jersey and Alejandro. Professional, fun and friendly! I loved the tour and all the knowledge of the island they shared."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "By far the best way to see the island. Pickup and drop-off service was great, wonderful hosts and tour guide. Ended up having a private tour and the bike was excellent. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic scenery of the north coast. Didn’t get to the light house because I lost my phone on the trail and had to trace back on the trail and found it...👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Personal mountain bike tour through the hills of northwest Aruba. Technical single and double track. A worthy challenge with awesome views of the coastline."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes