Top Oranjestad Tours by Duration
51 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off were a big plus! The jetski’s were very fast and easy to control. The distance allowed to go is very large. The only downside is the time which is only 30 minutes. We wish there was an option for more time like an hour. 5/5 Would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Clean buses, professional staff and the price was reasonable. We always use aviator when traveling. I would definitely use them again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our ride was wonderful our Guide Rock was funny and very knowledgeable he made the ride an experience to remember. He took lots of great pictures for us along the way. The horses were well trained and calm. We loved it"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Definitely a MUST DO while in Aruba… Richie and Oko where great guides! Also very informative. They took great care of the entire group"
* A traveler said: "Guides were awesome! ATVs were much nicer then I expected. My wife and I highly recommend this guide."
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour!! You have the opportunity to see a little bit of everything on the Island with this tour. Our tour guides were Mac and Roland and they were friendly and knowledgeable. The off-roading with the open air jeeps were so much fun, and as a heads up you will get dusty and jostled around!! Baby beach was beautiful and a perfect end to the day and it was exceptionally nice that snorkeling equipment was provided to us. So many prime photography opportunities along the way during the day and we absolutely loved the donkey sanctuary!! Would recommend this tour for anyone and anyone up for a full day of adventuring in Aruba!"
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "O.my.goodness. I can not say enough great things about this tour!!! It was AMAZING. We had so much fun! The driver was so great, her assistant was amazing. I would do it again and recommend it to anyone coming to Aruba looking for a great time. A MUST do when you come to the Happy Little Island!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, tour guys were knowledgeable and experienced, got to see most of Aruba historical areas. Will definitely go again if I visit Aruba"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our half day trip on the island. Our tour guide Stephanie is knowledgeable, friendly and fun. We visited quite a few scenic spots within 4 hours. We paid a bit more to make it as a private group and I think it was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "A fun filled experience Highly recommend you do this if. you go to ArubaMommas the host was a very fun filled hostess and Victor the bus driver as well."
* A traveler said: "Luis was very friendly and helpful with setting us up on the app and making sure we see the best attractions in Aruba. We were able to explore the park and found a bunch of beautiful sights!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes