Top Oranjestad ATV Tours
15 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, tour guys were knowledgeable and experienced, got to see most of Aruba historical areas. Will definitely go again if I visit Aruba"
* A traveler said: "Our ride was wonderful our Guide Rock was funny and very knowledgeable he made the ride an experience to remember. He took lots of great pictures for us along the way. The horses were well trained and calm. We loved it"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off were a big plus! The jetski’s were very fast and easy to control. The distance allowed to go is very large. The only downside is the time which is only 30 minutes. We wish there was an option for more time like an hour. 5/5 Would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "Jumping into the water between the rocks and seeing all the fish!! All of the staff were incredibly friendly and took great care of us!!"
* A traveler said: "Luis was very friendly and helpful with setting us up on the app and making sure we see the best attractions in Aruba. We were able to explore the park and found a bunch of beautiful sights!"
* A traveler said: "Hands down this was our favorite thing about our trip. We had a map of all the must sees and were on our own therefore could go at our own pace. We rented the UTV for a full 8 hours and could not be happier with our experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes