Top Ontario Walking Tours
131 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lily was very knowledgeable about the city. She took what could have been a dry history lesson and made it speak to us in every corner of the town we visited. We were impressed with knowledge that spoke to me and that we were interested in. She was very personable."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "This was the second time we’ve taken this tour. It is an excellent way to see Ottawa highlights. Also, it is lots of fun for kids to experience a bus that becomes a boat."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "The food that I got to say was super delicious! My tour guide was a very sweet person and he made sure that I tried all the best things that Kensington had to offer."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Audrey was a wonderful guide who presented a wonderful mix of history, fun facts and cultural foods."
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish the process was a breeze. What a wonderful time! Elaine was exceptional! And the wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was very fun. A very good way to discover the city with a spooky Side. We had fun and the guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Very personable and knowledgeable Guide. We enjoyed the tour very much! We would do another tour with this provider."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, learned a lot about the prison. Kids and I really liked it. The tour guide was great. She answered all questions and told great tales."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Ottawa Parliament Hill
- Preston Street (Little Italy)
- Toronto Islands
- White Water Walk
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing
- Rideau Hall
- Toronto Chinatown
- Queen's Park
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Toronto Financial District
- Brock's Monument
- Canadian Museum of History
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Philosopher's Walk
- Ontario Place
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Toronto High Park
- Lake Ontario
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina