Top Ontario Distillery Tours
36 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "Hi, we're first timers & had an amazing time on the domed jet boat. My goodness, the crew really know how to handle the boat well. It was a great experience for our anniversary :)"
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "David was great, we discovered a lot of historical facts and it was fun. Segway is really nice and we will probably do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The zip line was excellent fun. The staff was friendly and competent. The zip ride was smooth. My only disappointment was that the pictures were not available because of a computer malfunction."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "Was nothing but a positive experience — the staff were beyond friendly and took the time to clearly explain what we as the customers were to do. Safety was held to a high standard and the pilot was very talented. I would highly recommend the 14 Minute Heli Tour over Toronto to both locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "We had only one afternoon and evening in Toronto before flying home. We decided to do the night tour to see sites we wouldn't have found on our own. Mike was a great tour guide. Showed us interesting areas while telling us some of the history of the area. Beautiful to see all of the lights at night."
* A traveler said: "great day, thank you to Dave our driver, great stops ,perfect day Would book again , I will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "WE found Krystal to be extremely pleasant and helpful. BEcause the tour was only the two of us, it was able to be personalized and we were highly satisfied with the information given and the places visited!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of the Tour was the Tour guide and her knowledge of not only of ghosts and spirits but of the city as well. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Royal Canadian Regiment Museum
- African Lion Safari
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Toronto High Park
- PondView Estate Winery
- CN Tower
- University of Toronto
- Clifton Hill
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Queen Victoria Park
- Toronto Little India
- 1000 Islands Tower
- Casa Loma
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Philosopher's Walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina