Top Ontario City Tours
85 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Super easy to check in. Personal very polite and very informative. Take off right on time. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lily was very knowledgeable about the city. She took what could have been a dry history lesson and made it speak to us in every corner of the town we visited. We were impressed with knowledge that spoke to me and that we were interested in. She was very personable."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome - so knowledgeable - very happy we did it this way - he took care of things - picked us up, comfortable van, fantastic lunch, boat tour was great - for the price, you can’t go wrong - and it was a beautiful day - One thing - he should have a headset not a hand held mic"
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful tour guide. The experience was more than advertised! I highly recommend it for travelers who want the full Falls experience."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Journey behind the falls was the best but loved the whole tour! LOVED our tour guide Nick from See Sight tours. He was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Great day at the Falls. Rickie our guide was great. Enjoy our itinerary. It was nice to have someone who could provide some historical information about the area."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and the view was breathtaking . I felt safe and would recommend to friends and family ."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, knowledgeable guide. We hit all the interesting highlights in downtown. Thanks Richard!"
* A traveler said: "It was very fun. A very good way to discover the city with a spooky Side. We had fun and the guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our tour guide, Janet, for a wonderful Sunday afternoon. The restaurants that we visited were some of the nicest. Everything from beer and cheeses to sandwiches, to chimney cake and more! The history of Niagara on the Lake came to life as Janet told it to us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- National Gallery of Canada (Musée des Beaux-Arts du Canada)
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Great Canadian Midway
- African Lion Safari
- Canadian War Museum
- Canada's Wonderland
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Toronto Little India
- Gatineau Park
- Toronto Harbour
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Lake Ontario
- Ottawa Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Confederation Square
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina