Top Norwich Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Norwich Tours
Take an exciting sightseeing and nature trip with us departing from the MTB 102 Trust, taking a steady trip out to sea through Lake Lothing and Lowestoft Harbour, heading north at speed to Scroby Sands. Look for the beaches as we go and see Lowestoft, Gorleston and Great Yarmouth from a different perspective! We slow right down when we get anywhere near the seals to avoid disturbing them and usually stop to let you have a good look and get some amazing pictures and memories. There are normally many seals there, some on the sand (tide dependent!) and some bobbing around in the water. You should get some amazing pictures, they’re very inquisitive.
A combination of fun jet boat, a historic harbour and sightseeing along the beautiful Lowestoft coast make this a very special trip.
The harbour has many interesting vessels with organisations such as CEFAS and Border Force using it alongside many wind farm support vessels and fishing boats etc. Please note this isn’t a fast boat trip, if that’s what you’d like please see our other trips. We can however run this one in pretty much all weathers.
Beautifully restored RNLI and Dunkirk Veteran Lifeboat. This boat was involved in the evacuations of operation Dynamo also saved 44 lives as an RNLI lifeboat. This Historic boat is an absolute beauty too.
Take an exciting sightseeing and scenic nature trip with us departing from the MTB 102 Trust, taking a steady trip out to sea through Lake Lothing and Lowestoft Harbour, and heading north taking in the most Easterly point of the UK and Gulliver. See the erosion at Corton before passing the beaches of Gorleston and Great Yarmouth, then past Scroby Sands and the wind farm to Horsey Beach at speed to have some quality time with seals. We slow right down when we get anywhere near the seals to avoid disturbing them and usually stop to let you have a good look and get some amazing pictures and make memories. There are almost always many seals at Horsey. At some times of the year there could be literally thousands on the beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in Norwich?
The best Water Tours in Norwich according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in Norwich are taking additional safety precautions?
These Norwich experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets