Northern Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Very professionally led crew, very professionally run. Loads of fun as well of course. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Nitin. The market was really interesting and she got us tasting things I thought I never would! She runs her business from her home which is decked out with Akha artefacts. The cooking session was really good and we learnt a lot. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable van with AC. Nice and flexible meals. Nice and friendly guide. All the attractions were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "Our extremely energetic guide Mr. Ekk made this one of the best tours I have ever been on! He has troves of information and anecdotes about every spot you visit,which he narrates in his signature style. Our visit would have remained incomplete without the insights he offered. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very good driver-guide Jackie Chan. The temples we saw were all amazing. The food at lunch was good! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent a great experience, tour guide was brilliant and being a monk before had great knowledge. A must in chaing mai"
* A traveler said: "Amazing amazing one of the best tours ever guide was great friendly and informative. I found the whole thing quite spiritual and overwhelming would definitely recommend without a doubt..."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and fun. Shared a lot of culture and history. Very well-planned and we saw a lot. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Everything went extremely smoothly getting in and out of Myanmar. Our guide spoke English very well, was very knowledgeable and could answer a wide range of questions about the people, history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, from beginning to end we were really looked after. The sunrise as you glide silently over the scenery was fantastic and to finish off with the best massage I have ever had was just the perfect day."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour worth every penny!! Our tour guide Jeanie was incredible and was with us the entire day teaching us about each place we went to. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience would recommend for families with early teens. We had an amazing rime and one of us is 73"
* A traveler said: "It is a long day but worth it. You see things that are no where else. The van was clean and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "It was just AMAZING！ Our guide Loui was incredible, and super funny, she planned the whole trip just perfect to have enough time to visit, take pictures, enjoy and have some knowledge history of the places. We highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "It is a complete tour, visiting interesting places resides White temple. In particular Baandam Museum was a amazing discovery to me. Guide Mr. Banana and driver Mr. Tom are so good doing their work. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour! From boiling eggs in a hot spring to the White Temple and to visit Laos ( make sure you have your passport). Our guide, Kitty ( sorry if I don't spell it right) was wonderful. Very informative. Answered to all of our questions and took lots pictures for us. Worth every penny. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Surpassed our expectations thanks to our excellent guide Cookie and our driver. Thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very clean and efficient van ride to site. Excellent driver. Fed the elephants and bathed them in a pond. Staff very helpful and pleasant. We taken to the summit and able to see pagodas in addition to the interaction with elephants A very good day. Well worth the money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- Ban Mae Kampong Village
- Wat Kukut (Wat Chama Thewi)
- Sukhothai Historical Park (Historic Town of Sukhothai)
- Sai Nam Phung Orchid Farm
- Wat Thaton
- Chiang Dao Caves
- Doi Suthep–Pui National Park
- Elephant Parade House
- Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- Wat Phra That Hariphunchai
- Wat Phra Singh Waramahawihan
- Mae Kok River
- Chiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium
- Suan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm
- Baanchang Elephant Park
- Saturday and Sunday Walking Street Market
- Chiang Saen
- Golden Triangle
- Hall of Opium Museum
- Tunnel Temple (Wat Umong)
- Mae Ping River
- Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre
- Three Kings Monument (Anusawari Sam Kasat)
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta