Top North Carolina Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All North Carolina Tours
Sort by: Featured
The show starts as soon as you arrive, with two of our actors meeting you at the entrance, showing you to your seats, showing you to our cash bar, and getting you ready for the mystery about to unfold. When the first scene starts, pay close attention to the details. Between scenes, our cast (always in character) serves you a delicious four course dinner. This gives you a chance to question each of the suspects and find out what they may be hiding.
The Private Picnic Experience is a great way to unplug, relax, and learn a little about the Queen City. It is the perfect addition to a stay or a wonderful way to explore what's right in your own backyard. We cordially invite you to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening at the park with breathtaking views of Uptown Charlotte while indulging in refreshing beverages. We also provide a variety of couples activities to help you relax and reconnect. This is a private experience. Only guests in your party will participate.
Photographer/Artist Julieta Fumberg and Asheville Free Walking Tour's Jordan Doty, have partnered together to create an afternoon of luxury with these incredible artists: Julieta Fumberg has 20 years of experience with photography and creating amazing imagery for her clients as well as being an all-around creative. Julieta brings concepts and ideas to life! Our makeup artist, Mandy Freeland, has been a hair and makeup artist in Asheville for the past 7 yrs. It's her passion and she loves making people feel and look their very best for any special occasion. ‘Sips with a Somm’ by Sommelier Melissa Ward, wine expert and former co-owner/GM of Asheville’s Rustic Grape Wine Bar, does a popular, customizable wine tasting. Jordan is the Owner and CEO of Asheville Free Walking Tours, a local tour company in downtown and the river arts district. Jordan is an expert on all things Asheville and all things fun :) We will all work together to provide you with an unforgettable afternoon!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Dining Experiences in North Carolina?
The best Dining Experiences in North Carolina according to Viator travelers are:
What Dining Experiences in North Carolina are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Carolina experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Bank of America Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Oconaluftee Indian Village Tours & Tickets
- Levine Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- Biltmore Estate Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Carowinds Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Blue Ridge Parkway Tours & Tickets
- Fourth Ward Tours & Tickets
- The Andy Griffith Museum Tours & Tickets
- River Arts District Tours & Tickets
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (GSMR) Tours & Tickets
- Wheels Through Time Museum Tours & Tickets
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Tours & Tickets
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Independence Square Tours & Tickets
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Alabama