Top Normandy Motor Sports
18 results | All Normandy Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Alex, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about World War 2 history and gave us an unforgettable tour of Utah Beach and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and treated with reverance and respect for the lives lost in the fighting. We saw sights which were historically important and awe inspiring. Our tour guide, Tom, shared plenty of fascinating information and data about the events but also passionately portrayed a compelling story of the history of the war. Would recommend very highly!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and very good guide. We visited the most important sites and listened to interesting storories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very good and knowledgable guide. Very moving. Did a lot in 8 hours. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "A truly knowledge and passionate guide brought us to the all the important spots involving Canadian forces in the Battle of Normandy. He highlighted both the overall picture as well as added more personal details from the lives lost."
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
* A traveler said: "Wonderfully guided tour that highlighted both the overall action at Normandy as well as some specific details that emphasized the lives lost. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "The information and history that our guide Bertram, shared with us was amazing. We had a fantastic lunch that Bertram had planned ahead for. Great driving and organization of tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Thorough explanations of historical time period, causes and consequences. Good selection of D-Day sites visited. Plenty of time at each."
* A traveler said: "Antoine was absolutely excellent. Energetic, knowledgeable, fun, friendly, and timely. Delightful experience."
* A traveler said: "Romain is an amazing tour guide. We learned so much and saw the high points during the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better tour and guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Caroline. She was fantastic! We learned so much throughout the day that we hadn't known prior to the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was well worth the money and time we spent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide who was extremely knowledgable about the area and history. Such fun being in this Gold Beach Adventures vehicle!"
* A traveler said: "There’s no better way to try to capture a glimpse of what 1940’s Normandy was like than to ride thru the streets and hedgerows of Normandy’s liberated towns in a vintage Jeep Willy. With the overcast and drizzle/rain, it was humbling to imagine what the soldiers endured. Our guide, Eric, was informative and told us poignant historical details as we traveled from one location to another. As a passionate WWII buff, he shared locations that were not the typical D-Day tour locations and were only accessible by the Jeep. If you are looking for something more in-depth and off the beaten path, then this tour is for you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Burgundy