Top Normandy Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Normandy Tours
* A traveler said: "Can not say more about this tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave everyone ample time to see the sites. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was excellent. He picked us up at our Bayeux hotel at 830am and we didnt arrive back until 530pm. He took us to several sites and was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the Normandy period. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Alex, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about World War 2 history and gave us an unforgettable tour of Utah Beach and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and treated with reverance and respect for the lives lost in the fighting. We saw sights which were historically important and awe inspiring. Our tour guide, Tom, shared plenty of fascinating information and data about the events but also passionately portrayed a compelling story of the history of the war. Would recommend very highly!"
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Caroline. She was fantastic! We learned so much throughout the day that we hadn't known prior to the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was well worth the money and time we spent."
* A traveler said: "We had a great Time! started in Le Havre from our cruise ship and met Matthew our guide at the pier. Matthew was wonderful and extremely knowledgeable would definitely go again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Thorough explanations of historical time period, causes and consequences. Good selection of D-Day sites visited. Plenty of time at each."
* A traveler said: "Mike was very friendly and told me a lot about history of the landing. Having known already a lot about the DD day he told me other facts, logical history tricks and scories. It is with the price... je picked me up at 8:30 close To bayeux, brought me two two extra locations. I saw many things with a lot of information : St mère Église, the story of the paratroopers on the roof, the scarces of the german bulletts, the location of the 82nd airborn division pathfinder landing... many many other treasures of history but also wondering myself trafics and critical and very tough as both cemeteries of colléville and la cambe and also french major Kieffer and Guyenne french air force tactical group mémorial. Worth the money. I advice for the gourmets of history and good tremper this trip with Mike, this tour guide, he is the boss of the Allied victory tour. Ibis budget accommodation is pretty Nice, cheap and friendly as to reserve your budget for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and very good guide. We visited the most important sites and listened to interesting storories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Anton was a wonderful guide! Smart, funny and very engaging! He was not only able to answer our questions but also tested our knowledge in order to give the best experience. Well worth the trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arromanches 360
- La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)
- Pegasus Memorial Museum (Pegasus Bridge)
- Hillman Fortress
- Normandy Victory Museum
- Sword Beach
- Caen Memorial Museum (Mémorial de Caen)
- Caen Castle (Château de Caen)
- Rouen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- La Cambe German War Cemetery
- Ranville War Cemetery
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Pays d'Auge
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Lisieux Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Pierre)
- Falaise Memorial (Mémorial de Falaise)
- Mulberry Harbour
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Burgundy