Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery
What were once dugouts for battalion headquarters, today serves as one of the largest historical cemeteries in the region. The Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery contains some 7,655 burials from World War I, and according to experts, nearly half of these remain unidentified.
The cemetery includes roughly 7,000 graves from those who died while at war in Arras, as well as a handful from burial grounds in Nod Pas-de-Calais, but nearly 50 Canadians who died during the Battle of Vimy Ridge are also laid to rest here. In early 2000, Canada exhumed a body from one such grave and laid him to rest in Ottawa, where he now memorializes all lost soldiers.
Tours and tickets to Experience Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery
What are Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery hours of operation?
Should I book Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery?
- Full-Day Canadian WW1 Vimy and Somme Battlefield Tour from Arras
- 3 day tour Canadians in WW1 starting from Lille or Ypres
- WWI Arras & Vimy Ridge Battlefields Small-Group Day Trip from Paris
- Vimy Ridge Private Day Trip from Paris, including Hotel Pick-Up
Things to do near Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Rhine River