Top Nice On the Water
19 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide with nice attitude; showed us many different places on the way as well. On time and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "Adrian is awesome! Super nice guy and very personable. Also quite knowledgeable about the area. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable was for sure our tour guide, Joe. Amazing guy, extremely well mannered and super knowledgeable. He shared so many cool info with us and made the trip really enjoyable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotel Negresco
- Villa Kerylos
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Quai Lunel
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Quai des États-Unis
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Place Garibaldi
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence