Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) Tours and Activities
Since its founding in 1849 in the Grasse Province in the south of France, the world-class Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) has been creating famous fragrances for men, women, dignitaries and even soldiers for more than 150 years.
Travelers can embark on a one-of-a-kind tour of Molinard Perfumery that starts with a film exploring the company’s history and ends with a trip through the 1930s where visitors can witness perfume-making in its most traditional sense.
The guided tour loops through Molinard’s beautiful reception area and flows into the soap room, where years ago a single person created hundreds of soaps by hand. The distillery remains one of the tour’s most incredible stops, as it’s one of the few perfume factories in the world to avoid modernization. Travelers will pass by the cream room, where they’ll learn about packaging and production before the final sales room stop, where a well-curated exhibition showcases fragrance collections from the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries.
Tours and Activities to Experience Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery workshop perfume in Nice
- Workshop & Factory Visit in Grasse
- Molinard Perfume Workshop in Nice
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence