With its twisting cobblestone lanes, jumble of medieval houses, and shady courtyards lined with traditional cafés, Eze is a tranquil village high above the glamorous resorts and golden beaches of the Cote d’Azur. The hilltop town, traditionally written Èze, is undeniably picturesque, affording panoramic views over the Mediterranean, and its timeless charm has made it a firm favorite on French Riviera itineraries.
Ways to experience Eze
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Eze tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Eze 2020?
What's the best way to experience Eze?
- French Riviera Day Trip with Monaco Cannes & Perfumery Visit from Nice
- French Riviera Famous Cities Scoot Coupe Self Drive Tour from Nice
- Best of the French Riviera with Cannes, Monaco & More shared guided tour
- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie half day from Nice small-group tour
Things to do near Nice
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence