Top Niagara Falls & Around Wine Tastings
50 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish the process was a breeze. What a wonderful time! Elaine was exceptional! And the wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "Yannick was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly! Great experience and awesome wine! The tour started right on time."
* A traveler said: "Danica was very nice and knowledgeable about ice-wine! She shared personal experiences that transported us and helped with the overall ambiance. The property was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "10/10 wine tour. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The guide tour Matt was great! It’s well worth it , cycling and wining especially on a sunny day."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time! Our guide Karen was great. So friendly and knowledgeable! We met incredible people in our group and made new friends! Worth every penny spent!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon, tour guide was lovely. They have alot of focus on keeping safe and healthy. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Excellent small group tour, First class guide who took us to some real gems and catered for our needs, slipping in a stop off at a brewery for good measure once she knew that was also of interest, great value a good way to spend the day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Johnny was fantastic and we were upgraded from the English cab to a vintage Rolls Royce. We toured 5 small wineries and had a delicious lunch in Niagara Falls with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway. A great way to spend a beautiful day mostly outdoors!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. The operator was very attentive to our requests & was very flexible. Provided a very intimate & personalized experience. The slight additional cost was well worth it. Knowledgeable on the area & wineries. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Perfect for Niagara falls go from and back to Toronto downtown. Stops by the falls - tower view - cruise available to get close - stops by the power plant - stuff very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! The building is beautiful just like the old buildings in Italy! All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the indoor wine tasting was quiet in a semi-private room off the front entrance with stunning architecture and history. I highly recommend the peacewine that they offer it’s unique and the peaches are homegrown. We will definitely be coming back!"
* A traveler said: "Information that we get after we arrive so day was spend in fun with friends vine testing was good experience for all of us"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Our tour guide Gavin was very knowledgeable on the vineyards and there history which made our trip even more enjoyable! The whole staff was awesome! Would recommend this tour to anybody of all ages (over 19). They go at the perfect pace so no one is left behind."
* A traveler said: "Our Host was amazing!! Full of energy and pleasant, he made us comfy and we had great laughs and had a fun game of guessing the wines"
* A traveler said: "This one I was debating for a while because of the expense. I'm glad we did it thought. With lunch, transportation, and 6 winery fees included I figured we'd try it. It was one of those rare life experiences to travel in a 61 Rolls Royce. The driver was phenomenal, a great guy. He made sure everything was taken care of and set up for us; really went to extra mile. This was probably the most relaxing and anxiety free tour/activity we did. It was worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Distillery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Kurtz Orchards
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Brock's Monument
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Safari Niagara
- Peller Estates Winery
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Queen Victoria Park
- Floral Clock
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Great Canadian Midway
- Reif Estate Winery
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- White Water Walk
- Rainbow Bridge
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania