Top Niagara Falls & Around City Tours
24 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "Journey behind the falls was the best but loved the whole tour! LOVED our tour guide Nick from See Sight tours. He was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy to check in. Personal very polite and very informative. Take off right on time. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome - so knowledgeable - very happy we did it this way - he took care of things - picked us up, comfortable van, fantastic lunch, boat tour was great - for the price, you can’t go wrong - and it was a beautiful day - One thing - he should have a headset not a hand held mic"
* A traveler said: "10/10 wine tour. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The guide tour Matt was great! It’s well worth it , cycling and wining especially on a sunny day."
* A traveler said: "Great day at the Falls. Rickie our guide was great. Enjoy our itinerary. It was nice to have someone who could provide some historical information about the area."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and the view was breathtaking . I felt safe and would recommend to friends and family ."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our tour guide, Janet, for a wonderful Sunday afternoon. The restaurants that we visited were some of the nicest. Everything from beer and cheeses to sandwiches, to chimney cake and more! The history of Niagara on the Lake came to life as Janet told it to us."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lily was very knowledgeable about the city. She took what could have been a dry history lesson and made it speak to us in every corner of the town we visited. We were impressed with knowledge that spoke to me and that we were interested in. She was very personable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Peller Estates Winery
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Great Canadian Midway
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Floral Clock
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Rainbow Bridge
- Queen Victoria Park
- White Water Walk
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Clifton Hill
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Reif Estate Winery
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania