Safari Niagara Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Animal lovers in Niagara Falls, Ontario should head to Safari Niagara, where visitors can see more than 1,000 species in a protected nature park. Visit the 150-acre (60-hectare) family-friendly attraction to see the animals, ride the carousel, and enjoy activities like paddle boats and a splash park.
Visitors to Safari Niagara shouldn't miss the chance to check out exotic creatures at this seasonal attraction. Enjoy nature talks, like the Reptile Presentation and Big Cat Tour, learn about Ontario’s native species, and take a behind-the-scenes tour. Kids will also enjoy hopping around the Children's Play Area and racing pedal go-karts at the Safari Speedway. Many travelers pair a visit with a stop at Niagara Falls, which is located just a short drive from the park.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The behind the scenes tour is offered daily but requires advance reservations.
- Check the calendar for special events, such as car shows and craft beer tastings.
- There are a number of food stands in the park.
- Safari Niagara offers free parking on site.
- The park, washrooms, concessions, and select viewing areas are accessible to guests in wheelchairs.
How to Get There
The most convenient way to reach Safari Niagara is by car. Take the QEW to the Sodom Road exit; the park is off of Sodom Road, at 2821 Stevensville Road. Alternatively, you can take a car service to the park, but don't plan to hop on public transit as the options are quite limited.
When to Get There
Safari Niagara is open mid-May through mid-October, seven days a week. Though there's really no bad time to visit the park, it is most crowded on the weekend and during peak season, from June 1 to September 2. Take advantage of discounted admission by arriving after 2pm, and enjoy off-season rates in the fall.
Where to See a Show in Niagara Falls
If you're looking for an engaging performance in Niagara Falls, head to the Greg Frewin Theatre. Known for its world-class magic shows, tribute concerts, and traveling Broadway shows, the venue offers evening performances and a buffet dinner and full bar. Located just about a 15 minute drive from Safari Niagara, the venue is a perfect stop after visiting the park.
Address: 2821 Stevensville Rd., Niagara Falls & Around, Ontario L0S 1S0, Canada
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Safari Niagara
No results found!
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania