Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Ripley's 4D Moving Theater in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a fun addition to a visit to the spectacular waterfalls that give the town its name. Kids and adults alike will love the excitement of the 4D movies, which take viewers on a ride right into the action. Sit down, buckle up, and be prepared for a few shrieks and giggles.
The films shown at Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater combine sight, sound, and movement, for a full sensory experience. The theater has state-of-the-art 6-channel digital surround sound. Strap yourself in tight, as you’re in for quite a ride. Enjoy two movies in a row, with a short intermission between them. The movies are for the whole family, so this is an ideal attraction for most ages, and it’s open until late at night, so you can visit whenever the urge strikes.
As Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater is part of the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attraction, many visitors combine a trip with a visit to the Odditorium—which shows a variety of weird and wonderful exhibits—as well as Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks. Single-attraction or combined-entry tickets can be purchased. Many Niagara Falls day tours from Toronto include some free time, during which it’s possible to drop by Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The movies on show at Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater change periodically. Check the website for the up-to-date program.
- Kids must be taller than 43 inches (109 centimeters) to enter a movie here.
- Due to rapid movement, this experience isn’t recommended for people who suffer from motion sickness, seizures, or problems related to the back, neck, or head.
How to Get There
The theater is located at 4915 Clifton Hill, right in the heart of the tourist area of Niagara Falls, Ontario. It’s a short walk from the waterfalls. The building, an upended Empire State Building replica with King Kong standing at the top, is easy to spot.
When to Get There
Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater is open 365 days a year. Monday–Thursday, it’s open 10am–11pm; Friday, from 10am–midnight; Saturday, 9am–midnight; and Sunday, 9am–11pm.
Watery Fun at Great Wolf Lodge
If you want some more action-packed fun after visiting Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater, check out the nearby Great Wolf Lodge. This 100,000-square-foot (9,000-square-meter) indoor water park includes thrilling water-based rides for adults and older kids, and fun play areas for younger kids. It’s also a hotel, so you can stay and have days of fun.
Address: 4915 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
No results found!
Things to do near Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania