Niagara Falls, Ontario
Grand and powerful Niagara Falls is actually composed of three sets of falls: American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls (also known as Canadian Falls). Combined these cascades have the highest flow rate of any waterfall in the world—more than a million bathtubs of water plummet over the edge every second. The falls straddle the border of Canada and the United States, and while they’re wildly impressive from both sides, here’s how to have a Niagara adventure from the Canadian side.
Tours and tickets to Experience Niagara Falls, Ontario
What are Niagara Falls, Ontario hours of operation?
Should I book Niagara Falls, Ontario tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Niagara Falls, Ontario 2021?
What's the best way to experience Niagara Falls, Ontario?
- Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
- Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Journey Behind The Falls Ticket and Helicopter Ride Over The Falls
- Niagara Falls Grand Helicopter Adventure
Things to do near Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania