Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Head to the Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre, where the films screened teach visitors about the falls’ history and culture. From local native people to daredevils who rolled down the falls in a barrel, the IMAX 3D films provide Niagara Falls’ backstory and make viewers feel as though they’re right there in the middle of the action.
Visiting the IMAX Theatre is an exciting enhancement to any visit to Niagara Falls. Learn the human stories behind Niagara Falls in Niagara: Miracles, Myths, and Magic. See the real items used in extreme stunts in the Niagara Daredevil Exhibit, including the barrels that people have used to float in and crash down the falls.
Many visitors to the IMAX Theatre come on day trips from Toronto. Such excursions may include a visit to the falls, a ride on the Hornblower boat, and a stop at vineyards in the Niagara region.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The on-site National Geographic Store sells educational games and toys, books, and postcards.
- Discounts are available, if you purchase tickets online.
- Tickets can be purchased individually for the film and exhibit, or combined for a lower price.
- While most films are shown in English, some French and Mandarin options are available, so check the online schedule first.
- The Daredevil Cafe serves popcorn, soda, and other snacks to enjoy during the movie.
How to Get There
The IMAX Theater is located next to the Skylon Tower and the Niagara Fallsview Casino in Niagara Falls, Ontario. It’s within walking distance of the falls, so is a convenient place to stop at when visiting town. If you’re on a day trip to Niagara Falls, there may be time to stop and watch a film. If you’re traveling independently, it’s easy to combine a visit with other sightseeing activities.
When to Get There
The IMAX Theatre is open every day, except Christmas Day, and shows films throughout the day, from 9am to 9pm. Schedules change periodically, so check the website before planning a trip.
Niagara Falls View from Both Sides
Niagara Falls is located both in Canada and the US. While visitors can have a good experience seeing the falls from either side of the border, try to see it from both sides for the best all-around views. Bring your passport (as long as you have the right to enter both Canada and the US) and walk over the Rainbow Bridge, to see which side you think has the better vistas.
Address: 6170 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
No results found!
Things to do near Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania