New York Tours
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Gil is an excellent your guide. He's so knowledgeable about the city and has such a well rounded personality. He and his driver Anthony did a wonderful job. Thank you so much for your hospitality to the Georgia Peaches. You're AWESOME ❣️"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and I would recommend this experience to anyone. We were unable to get a reservation for sunset but I can only imagine how beautiful that would be. The view of NY city from the 102 floor on an outside patio at night was breathtaking to say the least. I hope to do it again. You will not regret the decision to go."
* A traveler said: "Team Nick was awesome! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to see Niagara Falls in a day. Wish I could give more than 5 stars."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and information provided by the tour guide. Great sights along with great history provided throughout the tour and led to a great experience overall. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "So very well done and a wonderful tribute to the lost and those left behind. Words can’t describe it. Thank you 🙏"
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was fantastic at putting a personal touch on the horrific events of 9/11. Loved all of the info he shared, it really made the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Omg everything was beautiful . Grounds were clean and animals taken good care of. Best time ever. I would go again"
* A traveler said: "Everything was simply beautiful. The weather was nice and it was refreshing to get away from the city and relax on the boat. The personnel was kind and the views were stunning. The absolute best part was sailing away as the sun began to set. This cruise did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best experience ever! It's the only way we were able to see all the landmarks during our weekend trip. The tour guide was awesome and knew so much information! The pilot ensured everyone on board were able to view all the landmarks. Our 7:30 pm time slot was perfect to see the city's sunset and the night life start to come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so nice.. this was my first time and the experience was awesome. Everyone smiled and treated us so nice. Shout out to Jackie. I’m definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Went last night on the 20 year anniversary 9-11. The buffet was surprisingly fresh & delicious. Deserts were good. If you order wine, try to be specific in your selections if you can. Super experience at a very good price!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great guide. Liked the pace of the tour and the many interesting facts he provided during the walk around"
* A traveler said: "The bus was nice good experience Can look around the town and the price also not bad can use 24 hour. Thanks u"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "So beautiful, my baby was exited, clean organized,, I will come back soon. I love this place for enjoy a day"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the power of the falls Our guide Barbara was amazing Having grown up locally she was a treasure trove of i formation"
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "Damien was an amazing tour guide. I’m from New York and still learned a lot about my home. Friendly staff, amazing view!"
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Museum at Bethel Woods
- Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)
- Finger Lakes Region
- The Dakota Apartments
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Radio City Music Hall
- Edge NYC
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Carroll Gardens
- New York City Madison Avenue
- The Hamptons
- Central New York
- Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Times Square
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Tenement Museum
- Raquette Lake
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Maid of the Mist Steamboat
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty
- Top of the Rock
- Manhattan Skyline
- Hudson Valley
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee