Top New York Wine Tastings
48 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was awesome ! Beautiful sailboat. A great day on the water Will go back another time with friends."
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "The wine tour was an amazing experience and such a good deal. We loved the three different styles of wineries. Transportation and lunch were provided which really made it worth it. We loved the wine and the views. Our tour guide, Emily, was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "I expected great views, but sub-par food and service. On the contrary, the food and service were amazing along with the views. I highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Liz was incredible! She had so much knowledge about the neighborhoods and people. She also had great information about the entire city! I will be taking additional tours when back in the city!"
* A traveler said: "Justin had so much info to share and we loved it. I am a retired American History teacher, my granddaughter, an Interior Designer and the info we already knew was told accurately and always Justin breathed a fresh perspective into the stories we knew."
* A traveler said: "Emily was a terrific guide. Courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of the local food and culture. She introduced us to the hidden gems of Hell’s Kitchen. I highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see fantastic bars that I’d never know were there! There’s a history hidden around the city right beneath our noses and the guides are there to share! Great experience with friends."
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent tour guide! Me my mom and my sister really enjoyed this great, diverse food tour. Many different types of tastings. We highly recommend having Adam as your guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Truly enjoyed the tour. Ron our tour guide was the best! Everyone was very friendly. Lunch was great!"
* A traveler said: "Picture taking conversation on the bus The driver is very knowledgeable of the city. Winners great , fun time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff were excellent with making you comfortable while entertaining you at the same time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience on this tour, and we loved our driver- Deb. She was very nice and helpful and checked in on us periodically when we were in the wineries. She also gave us information on each winery, which was good to know. Thank you, Deb and Crush Beer & Wine Tours!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing journey. Anna our driver was a lot of fun and entertaining The wineries they chose were perfect! My sister had a great birthday celebration and we will definitely tell all our local friends"
* A traveler said: "A great trip with a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and jokes. Just needed longer than the 2 hours at the outlets as it was spread over a large space so didn’t allow much time to visit a variety of shops."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! Bill was such a great guide! He made our day super relaxing! We never felt rushed and learned a lot about the area!"
* A traveler said: "Keir was amazing!! He was extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and funny. His years of experience in the NY restaurant business and being a sommelier, mean he knows what he’s talking about; his knowledge created a great atmosphere for learning. He shared history, process, and tasting notes of all the wines. He answered all of my many questions and graciously shared some wine recommendations with me after our tour. I’d take another tour with Keir in a heartbeat! I highly recommend him and his wine pairing tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Orlando was very pleasant and knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We all enjoyed the wine tour and loved the idea of having a driver. Good trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Strong National Museum of Play
- Sunset Park
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- Ellis Island
- Staten Island Ferry
- Wilderstein Historic Site
- Cafe Wha?
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex
- Trinity Church Wall Street
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- Rockefeller Center
- National Comedy Center
- Carroll Gardens
- Lower East Side
- Empire State Building
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee