Top New York Half-day Tours
340 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the walk around the plaza and hearing the stories of the unsung hero’s and their importance"
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Joe was knowledgeable knowledgeable and entertaining. You gave a lot of The back story of the statue and Ellis island. I wish it was clear in the description of the tour that this tour did not do access to the pedestal otherwise it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide, Chris. He was happy and informative and genuinely enjoyed his job. The tour was 3+ hours but you could stay on Ellis island longer after the tour was done,which we did. Good price for the length of time"
* A traveler said: "Words can’t describe the feeling of all u see, This is a must see for visitor coming to New York City,"
* A traveler said: "Julian our guide was so informative and knew where to take the best pictures of us! Getting on and off the boat was super easy with him seeing he knew exactly where to stand for the best views!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so good. Jenn was knowledgeable and engaging. Definitely recommend this tour if you are in New York for a few days and want to capture most of the well-known areas in the day. I also learned how to navigate the subway system on my own to get around the city which was an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was excellent. She kept us involved and the the three flew! Unfortunately can’t remember her name. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was awesome and very funny!!! I will absolutely do it again next time. The tour was very informative."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the absolute highlight of our trip. It ended up just being the two of us but Sergio made us feel like the two most important people he’s ever given a tour to. Ask for Sergio! He’s amazing and knows an insane amount of history about NYC and more it’s incredible! He knows all the best spots too for seeing things and pictures! I was so thrilled with the tour I cannot wait to go back and do another one with him!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the historical displays. All the guides were very friendly and helpful. Didn't like having to walk through the gift shop to exit."
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "Dennis was a great tour guide! It was authentic and exciting and he had so much knowledge of the area! The food was amazing and you got really big portions!! We were a family of 5 and all enjoyed it!! Definitely worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Our boys (4.5,7.5) really loved seeing the Statue of Liberty. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny and did a fabulous job!"
* A traveler said: "First time back since the grand opening in June of 2015! I had been wanting to revisit on a day where there was no rush & can really soak it all in. really a stunning view of the cityscape. The staff were all friendly- Emma & Danni did the presentations which were filled with knowledge! Look forward to going back"
* A traveler said: "Liz was incredible! She had so much knowledge about the neighborhoods and people. She also had great information about the entire city! I will be taking additional tours when back in the city!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Stage 42
- Flatiron Building
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Coney Island
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Columbia University
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester
- Sunset Park
- Circle in the Square Theatre
- The Jewish Museum
- Hudson Yards
- George Washington Bridge
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee