Breakneck Ridge Loop Tours and Activities
Breakneck Ridge is one of the mountains that sits alongside the Hudson River in New York, and the Breakneck Ridge Loop is a challenging trail to the top and back.
Although the length of the Breakneck Ridge Loop itself seems reasonable at roughly 3.5 miles, the elevation gain is extreme for such a short distance – so much so that, in places, the trail is nearly vertical. It's not quite rock climbing, but it's close. The reward at the top is an incredible view from the top of the mountain overlooking the Hudson River and the surrounding wilderness.
It's advised that you set aside at least four hours to make the whole loop, and you're also strongly advised to do your homework on this hike before you set off. It's an incredibly demanding hike, and you don't want to get stuck.
Tours and Activities to Experience Breakneck Ridge Loop
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina