Top New York City Tuk Tuk Tours
22 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Marc was amazing! We had the best time seeing the city and taking pictures. An experience I’m so happy we did."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! My two daughters (young twenties) went from “eye roll” before we booked to “super-glad we did this” afterwards! Just book it. You’ll be glad you did!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part for my granddaughter and I was how realistic and the variety of wax figures!"
* A traveler said: "The tour made the walk on the High Line more informative and interesting. We were traveling with a group of 8 and everyone enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "My family (to include two teens) and I had a great time on this tour! Tom was a wonderful tour guide - he set a great pace and added just enough to keep the group entertained while ensuring we saw so many of the top New York attractions. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "This our was perfect for my girls who wanted professional photos of them around the city!! Jessi was so nice and had great ideas for the different shots! Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Johnny. It was pouring rain and he took us anyway. Nice and dry inside the pedicab while Johnny drove outside in the rain. Excellent knowledge of the park and he’s and iPhone camera master."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Fun and knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Great ride and photo stops. Friendly and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Kenan was great Showing us the nice spots. Can't wait for Spring To tour more of Central park.."
* A traveler said: "We thorough enjoyed our 2-hour pedicab ride through Central Park for our girls trip! We saw many points of interest and heard many interesting facts about the park. It was a hot day, but Alex and Justin were very professional and customer service oriented. Thanks again for a great ride, guys!"
* A traveler said: "Guys!!! It’s not “just a ride” it was a memorable learning experience! We went out on a very cold and rainy day but Sefa (our tour guide) made sure we stay as dry and warm as possible. He was funny and knowledgeable not only about Central Park but the surrounding areas! It was an amazing time. I highly recommend this company!!!’"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- George Washington Bridge
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- New York City Madison Avenue
- Macy's® Herald Square
- Ford Foundation Building
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- Majestic Theatre
- Manhattan Bridge
- New York Penn Station
- Meatpacking District
- New York City Fifth Avenue
- Hudson Yards
- Museum of the City of New York
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square
- Frick Collection
- White Plains Performing Arts Center
- The Museum at Bethel Woods
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Strand Book Store (The Strand)
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster