Top New York City Shore Excursions
57 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Sheldon was beyond great. He was pleasant, accommodating and most knowledgeable. One could not have a better tour guide. We all felt better educated. I have had many tour guides. Sheldon is tied for first with a tour guide in turkey. God has not created a tour guide superior to Sheldon. I look forward to the next time."
* A traveler said: "My family was getting together in NYC to visit now we’ve all been vaccinated and enjoy the sights. Issac was wonderful and so accommodating to our needs with pick up and drop off with the tour. Beautiful stretch limo arrived and our “kids” were so excited to sightsee in a limo. Our tour guide, Nancy was awesome! We can not say enough wonderful things about her! She was fun and excited to share the city with us. Nancy has an amazing wealth of knowledge about NYC! For the limited time we were in the city - Nancy took us over the famous bridges, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Chinatown, 911 memorial, One World Trade Center, Time Square. Absolute best way to experience NYC in a short time!!! Thank you Issac & Nancy😀"
* A traveler said: "Laurie was a great guide. I booked a 3-hour downtown/midtown tour just to give my out-of-town friends an overview of the city. Central Park wasn’t in the itinerary but Laurie added it upon request and even gave us time to go inside the park to take pictures. We got a lot of insights into the history of Manhattan."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Scott for an amazing tour of Washington DC. Very knowledgeable guide and we learnt a lot. Thank you again for an amazing day. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "If you time this trip to actually catch the sunset with good weather, this is pretty much the perfect date."
* A traveler said: "Tammi is amazing and knowledgeable and very accommodating. This was a perfect day in NYC. We are very appreciative."
* A traveler said: "Great , knowledgeable driver. He even took us to get cannoli 's and under the Brooklyn Bridge to see the Manhattan skyline....oh, and tons of Christmas 🎄 lights."
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide was GREAT!! We have absolutely no complaints. We had a great experience, learned a lot and saw a lot. Couldn’t have asked for anything better."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this if it's your 1st time, our driver was James he was great and had a lot of info and gave us a great sights NY."
* A traveler said: "This was totally worth it! The driver picked us up at the hotel early. He asked if there were any points of interest that we wanted to see. We decided to go with what is on the tour, stopping to see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and a few other locations. We ended the night driving through Times Square to see the lights. If you're going to take pictures, don't forget to take your tripod for night time photos! This was an amazing experience and we will definitely be doing it every time we go to NYC! I would highly recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Scott, was amazing! He gave us so much history and information about the area that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's a great tour to get out of Manhatten and get some perspective on the entire city. Well worth the time and money spent."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the lights if you don't want to have to walk too much. George our driver was very accommodating nothing was a bother. Really enjoyable evening."
* A traveler said: "Scott was fantastic, he could not have been more helpful and customised our day to suit us. Would recommend and particularly after a hectic week in NYC - with the UN in residence and excess security restricting access around the city."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Scott was very knowledgeable and patient, he made our experience on this tour worth all 12hrs. I will definitely recommend this tour to anyone who would love to explore South Hamptons, Sag Harbor and Long Island Wineries."
* A traveler said: "Billy was great, knowledgeable and provided for a wonderful half day. I’d recommend him highly and the tour as well. Too many times we’ve walked around places not understanding the history of what we were seeing. A great tour solves that. Plus, Billy recommended a great brunch place for the next morning! Try Olea in Fort George."
* A traveler said: "Was the best day. Beautiful scenery so lush. Our Private tour guide knew so much and he included a Mennonite guide in Lancaster that had so much information and answered all our questions. Visiting farms and eating at an Amish restaurant was a real treat. Their baked goods and quilts were magnificent."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Scott’s attention to detail and patience. Our guide in the Amish county, Fay was also fantastic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Ambassador Theatre
- High Line
- Flatiron Building
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- United Nations Headquarters
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Broadhurst Theatre
- Staten Island Ferry
- Museum of Interesting Things
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- International Center of Photography Museum
- Gershwin Theatre
- Hard Rock Café New York
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- New York City Riverside Park
- Whitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney)
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Strand Book Store (The Strand)
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster