Top New York City Multi-day Tours
26 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guy Richard made this trip unforgettable, the timing was spot on for almost every sight we went, the hotel could be better but overall it was great"
* A traveler said: "Just relaxing riding, driver/Gilbert was smoothly driving and tour guide/Brian was really funny and knowledgeable and attentive to all of us."
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so nice.. this was my first time and the experience was awesome. Everyone smiled and treated us so nice. Shout out to Jackie. I’m definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour despite a little rainy weather. Tour guide and staff excellent. Must do if visit NYC. I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A great trip with a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and jokes. Just needed longer than the 2 hours at the outlets as it was spread over a large space so didn’t allow much time to visit a variety of shops."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part for my granddaughter and I was how realistic and the variety of wax figures!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "My family (to include two teens) and I had a great time on this tour! Tom was a wonderful tour guide - he set a great pace and added just enough to keep the group entertained while ensuring we saw so many of the top New York attractions. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
* A traveler said: "Bamba did not forward our payment onto the New York Tour Operator. We had to pay again when we boarded the bus from New York to Niagara Falls, Very embarrassing.AMEX are investigating.The tour itself was excellent. We would recommend the tour itself very highly to anyone who are thinking of taking the excursion,GREAT. Neale O'Rourke."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mayan was so perfect. Very well organized and she would tell us all the time what to expect. I loved all the destinations, there was enough time for everything, and we'll never forget this awesome tour. i have already recommended it to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very knowledgeable and informative. It was very fast paced but saw a lot of things."
Frequently Asked Questions
- New York City Riverside Park
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Saks Fifth Avenue Flagship
- Bronx Museum of the Arts
- Cafe Wha?
- Hard Rock Café New York
- Yankee Stadium
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- Ford Foundation Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Eleven Tears Memorial
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Central Park Zoo
- Orpheum Theatre
- George Washington Bridge
- Friends Building
- New York Harbor
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- Meatpacking District
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster