Top New York City Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
There's no better way to experience New York than by pairing food with a sightseeing cruise. Savor incredible views of the city skyline while enjoying brunch, lunch, or dinner on the water. Here are your options.
- Enjoy a tasty brunch cruise accompanied by unlimited sparkling wine and live jazz while admiring NYC sights like the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Cruise New York Harbor in an all-glass boat as you dig into a pre-set lunch and listen to music from a live pianist.
- Marvel at the sparkling skyline of the New York City after dark on a dinner cruise.
- Plan a romantic evening by opting for a cruise upgrade to include a private window table or an open bar with premium spirits.
- Admire New York landmarks like One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Manhattan Bridge from the water.
Lunch & Brunch Cruises
A lunch or brunch cruise is a great addition to a day of NYC sightseeing. You'll enjoy a tasty meal, great views, and fun-filled entertainment options. Sunday brunch buffet tours are offered on the Hudson River, as are luxury lunchtime cruises featuring an up-close view of the famous Statue of Liberty and brunch cruises with live jazz, bottomless mimosas, and a buffet-style spread.
New York truly comes alive after dark, and you can get a stellar view of the illuminated Big Apple skyline on a dinner cruise. Options include an upscale 3-course dinner trip aboard a luxury vessel like the Bateaux New York, a ship that offers romantic upgrades such as roses, sparkling wine, or a premium open bar. There are also a number of fun-filled buffet dinner cruises featuring on-board DJs and a range of meal options to suit any palate.
No results found!
0 results | All New York City Tours
Sort by: Featured
- Greenwich Village
- Minskoff Theatre
- Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)
- Frick Collection
- Madison Square Park
- Lower East Side
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)
- Vivian Beaumont Theater
- The Vessel
- Queens Museum
- Ellis Island
- Union Square
- Castle Clinton National Monument
- Cafe Wha?
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- The Dakota Apartments
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Marquis Theatre
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster