Top New York City Day Trips
102 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the highlights of our nations capital was great. Arlington was extremely humbling. The symbolism in DC is super cool."
* A traveler said: "On time! Comfortable seats and clean. Amazing service. I normally would never take a bus however this felt like a road trip getaway."
* A traveler said: "A delightful journey! We visited the Independence Hall, the Statue of Rocky and the stairs (from the same movie), Amish Country. Our guide Brian was great! My native language is not English, and Brian speaks English perfectly for foreign tourists (he speaks clearly, not quickly) - I understood absolutely everything that he was telling."
* A traveler said: "The trips driver was very excellent in dealing with this New York traffic. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. It was a very good trip to get an idea and feel of all the boroughs."
* A traveler said: "We recently enjoyed this tour thanks to our wonderful guide - Jonathan who was so knowledgeable on all things Boston, NYC and USA history. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to see Boston in one day from nyc!"
* A traveler said: "Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia was an outstanding experience. Ms. Janette was a great tour host and Mr. Elvis was a great driver. It would be nice to schedule a tour to the White House."
* A traveler said: "A great trip with a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and jokes. Just needed longer than the 2 hours at the outlets as it was spread over a large space so didn’t allow much time to visit a variety of shops."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well done. Learned a lot about the Bronx. All the small family stores. . Saw different neighborhoods in Queens. And walked under the Brooklyn Bridge. Our guide was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos our tour guy was amazing and so was our driver I enjoyed our trip! Very nice people and patient."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Scott, was amazing! He gave us so much history and information about the area that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's a great tour to get out of Manhatten and get some perspective on the entire city. Well worth the time and money spent."
* A traveler said: "Every though it rain while we were out on the kayak it was fun and a great workout. Bus was clean and comfortable and the bus driver and your guide were informative and very sweet. Shout out Ian and Ken"
* A traveler said: "The wine tour was an amazing experience and such a good deal. We loved the three different styles of wineries. Transportation and lunch were provided which really made it worth it. We loved the wine and the views. Our tour guide, Emily, was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Myself and my husband booked this shuttle,we travelled out to the outlets with 3 other people. Would highly recommend it! driver very courteous and punctual thanks again"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Cherie was a outstanding guide. She was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed hearing the history of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island"
* A traveler said: "Very Professional diver, quiet and took the most efficient route. My name was on the window, so we knew where our shuttle was. He was not late when it was time to return to the airport. The shuttle was clean in and out"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Our Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Our tour guide Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and made sure his group was having a good time. He took his time to answer all my questions. He made our trip from California worth traveling this far to see such a beautiful site."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ambassador Theatre
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Stage 42
- Gershwin Theatre
- Staten Island Ferry
- Cafe Wha?
- Ford Foundation Building
- Meatpacking District
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- The Dakota Apartments
- East Village
- David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal Building
- Orpheum Theatre
- MoMA PS1
- Times Square
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster