Top Nevada Nature and Wildlife Tours
203 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time! Definitely something we are interested in doing again. Thankyou for a radical day!"
* A traveler said: "Great views, beautiful scenery, and our guide Nick was outstanding!! We will recommend to anyone going to Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "It was Fast and furious,😂 Workers were easy to get along with they helped me a lot make sure I was safe for my first time..i"
* A traveler said: "Ride was great and food was fantastic! They have several mules, so weight restrictions were not a problem compared to other horseback riding tours."
* A traveler said: "Andy and wesley was the stuff I felt like home the laughs the friendly greeting Andy also is a great teacher"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Beyond amAzing words can’t describe!!! I actually think this was the most profound experience of my life!! How I was taught on the horse back riding the safety tips and the guidance were beyond measure!!"
* A traveler said: "I had Great time. Highly recommended It was Something different, horseback riding was fun and the breakfast was delicious"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Alisha yesterday for our tour. Everything was smooth and easy. The ride was so much fun. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to get of the city for a few hours and get dirty!"
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "I had such an amazing time today. I got to watch the sunset in Vegas while on a horse. It was such a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. The view was spectacular. Then getting to see so many stars in the sky was incredible. I had a really great time. I honestly didn't want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "Las Vegas Helicopter ride was awesome! Customer service was on point from the time I walk in. Serving your choice of water or champagne.The flight was up close and personal with the night lights of Vegas , turning right and turning left flying high n the sky!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience ever !! This is a must do at Vegas , the company ay its very organized and their service it amazing. 100 % recommended.."
* A traveler said: "I wish it was both ways but definitely a memorable experience! Highly recommend. Staff was friendly and very helpful, especially when we had trouble with our uber rides getting to and from the location."
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Fun and lots of history and information along the way. Steve and Clay were the best!!"
* A traveler said: "Denny was a great driver and cook. The horses were beautiful! It was a great experience and the trail was beautiful. Our tour guides were very informative and helpful and had a great sense of humor. An all around great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and our guide Max was amazing! Made you feel very comfortable and was very personable!"
* A traveler said: "Coach was very good and let me drive the car. That 488 was so much fun to drive. Will have to come back and drive a different car to go after the fastest time."
* A traveler said: "I had an Amazing solo trip with my amazing tour guide, Julioo! He was very detailed and I felt safe the entire time. It was an awesome day. The weather was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding the ATV’s ! It was very hot 🥵 but Victor was a perfect instructor by warning us to stay hydrated. Victor also helped me when I veered a little off track being that it was my first time riding. I’d highly recommend this to anybody visiting Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Count's Kustoms
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- V Theater
- Zappos Theater
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Elvis Chapel
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Fortification Hill
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta