* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Worth it. My family and I had a great time and loved every activity. The tour guides are fun and inviting and know what they’re doing."
* A traveler said: "The entire ATV was super fun! It was my teens first time ever driving an ATV. The guides were very friendly and patient. The photos were super awesome and captured every single tour moment. Driving over the Jorullo Bridge was my favorite!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible tour! Thank you for this amazing experience. Lived out a life long dream by galloping on the beach!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff. All adventures were amazing and really enjoyed combining a few things in one tour. Be ready to hike for ziplines!! Great views are worth it. Be prepared for picture and tequila sales but not high pressure"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Views are incredible, great staff, and a great safety first setup. A bit of a drive from PVR but worth it."
* A traveler said: "Was in a group of 6 ATV riders with one guide. Was a ton of fun---dusty (so where those scarves and goggles they give you). Saw a beautiful river with waterfall. All of the employees were amazing with Covid precautions. An enjoyable adventure--would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had excellent service to and from the airport! Service was on time , friendly and very accommodating to our requests! Thanks so much for beginning and adding our holiday well!"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an excellent tour guide! Jose was a wonderful captain. Manny took the time to make our kids feel safe and they loved how he made them laugh and giggle! He is a wonderful man and we plan to come back next year just to enjoy him and this wonderful snorkeling experience! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sussie was great. She explained our trip and made sure we were all comfortable on our bikes. We stopped at The Tiny Coffee Shop which was adorable. Then stopped for street tacos. We then went to a tortilla factory and tasted cactus chips. And last stopped for lunch to end our trip. Great tour and guide."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, our experience with these guys was top notch! We were especially grateful when we had to move up our pickup time to an hour earlier and this need was met no problem. Special thank you to our driver Andres, you were great thank you for putting up with our bad Spanish!"
* A traveler said: "Loved meeting the local people and learning their backgrounds. Our guide was knowledgeable and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Ride was on time, driver was courteous. Although I sent directions, he didn't know where he was going so I had to do the mad scramble to find it, map it so he didn't do it while he was driving."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Stephan and his crew were very friendly and knowledgeable and took us to great dive spots. Would highly recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bucerias
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Colima
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Manzanillo
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in San Luis Potosí
- Things to do in Oaxaca