Top Naples Private and Luxury
18 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! One of the best experiences! Beautiful views and great guide! We saw dolphins and the most beautiful birds. The Craigcat is fun to be on!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave ample time to explore and was very flexible during our trip (bathroom breaks, longer time at beach, etc.) Highly recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "Logan is a great guide. Passionate about his environment and job. Highly recommend this tour. We use him again for some other tours."
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "It was out of this world. Fantastic tour I would recommend for anyone. Our tour guide was great! I would certainly do it again."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing some dolphins on the way and Keewaydin beach with all the shells. Had time for a nice swim in the Gulf."
* A traveler said: "Excellent education of the Florida mangroves and wildlife inhabitants. Captain Josh gave us a private tour (just my husband and I) and stopped along the way to point out birds, fish, dolphins & sea turtles, while explaining why they were behaving as they were. He also took us out to a sandy island to explore and search for shells. Again, he would educate us about what we discovered on the island. Thank you for a highlight on our Florida vacation. 5+stars"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fun and everything it said it would be. The guides were very informative about the sea life and the islands. The bracelet is awesome . I could see doing this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our fishing Captain Kirk Osborne contacted us shortly after our booking, and went out his way to help us fit the trip into our tight schedule, bad weather, and traffic problems. He also tailored the event so my wife could bait fish while he taught me how to fish a wide variety of artificial baits. We were completely satisfied with our catch, CAPT Kirk, and our Everglades experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island