Top Naples Food & Drink
266 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour with all kinds of local Napoli tastes. I had a great time and so did the rest of the group. The food was well selected and nobody went home hungry or disappointed. Would book it again when coming back"
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the city's history along with trying some of the highlights of Neopolitan food. A great way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Your guide was brilliant, very friendly and entertaining. Plenty of food was sampled and a brief historical of the food and some sights was also provided! Really really great tour, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was a great guide who provided historical background to various areas of Naples and to assorted food places where we sampled local food specialties."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great teacher, we learn to make pizza dough and a margherita in the napolitan way ! It was fun and tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our day with Luca & Dario a lot! We were lucky enough to have our own private Pizza Making Experience which was very funny and entertaining. Thank you so much :)"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. The street food is so amazing and very delicious. Mario was so kindly and explain all very well"
* A traveler said: "Mario was a great tour guide! I would recommend anyone visiting Naples to do this tour! It was one of the highlights during my time in Italy."
* A traveler said: "Was a terrific experience, great host, informative chef, was absolutely a highlight of our trip to Italy. Would recommend this to anyone looking for something unique to do."
* A traveler said: "It was rainy day in Naples and this workshop was such a good idea! We cooked 2 types of pasta and 2 different pizzas, it was amazing! I thought making pasta is something out of my skills but we learned so many useful tips and already tried to cook pasta at home! It worked! Thanks Savior, for such an amazing and fun evening! Dasha and Paul"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our cooking class with Giavanna and Anna immensely! The class was hands on, led by 2 sisters who were warm, friendly and experienced cooks. We felt like we made 2 new friends, that I would love to go back and see again. I would highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. A true Italian experience!!"
* A traveler said: "This is definitely a must do in Naples. Our guide, Domenico, was very pleasant and knowledgeable of the Historic District. The wine, street food, restaurant, and sidewalk dining was great and gave us a good overview of the historic district. I loved the grilled octopus and I would not have tried that on my own. Domenico was attentive to our group and noticed towards the end of the tour that we needed a taxi for the grandmoms. He called us a taxi and helped me give our address to the taxi driver. Thanks Domenico for a great food tour and for taking care of us!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Rosario, picked us up on time and took care of our every need. The wine tour was amazing, the food was delicious as was the wine, and the views of Mount Vesuvius from the vineyard were spectacular! We loved this tour and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We spent a lovely evening with our pasta maestro Flavio in a wonderful Countryside house in Naples. The pasta we made together tasted outstanding, we lived the real Italianita. Thank you Flavio"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, did wish it would have been a little longer. Overall a great experience, I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides John and Grace, were fantastic! I would differently recommend this tour! The Amalfi Coast was so beautiful! Grace was amazing at Pompeii!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, our driver, was amazing. Very kind, drove calmly, and explained the sights to see in each village. You don’t have a lot of time in each village, but it is enough to see the main things."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day with an excellent guide Tino, good bikes and great wine and food in a magnificent scenery. Pick-up service was very punctional and Guido is a very nice and safe driver. Tino is dutch speeking which gave a plus value for us to the trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! We thoroughly enjoyed it. The time at Vesuvius was sufficient enough to enjoy the hike and get some food. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)
- Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)
- Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)
- La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)
- Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)
- Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)
- Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia