Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, started by having us all say our names, where we were from and our first concert we attended and our last concert we attended. Then he proceeded to play some great tunes! We all got to know each other during the journey and by the end were having a blast!!!! Great wineries, too."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "Real stories and the peace and quiet. Some of the stories told by Justin, the leader was captivating. Although, I would recommend really going into and end with high lights which is the wine, how Napa put a mark in the word with its wine."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day! Peter was a truly exceptional. He was right on-time, knowledgable, and professional. Communication with the company was timely and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! What an enjoyable way to see wine country. All the tour guides were terrific and personable."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Although the Viator confirmation was a little confusing, all went smoothly with our wine tasting schedule. Our driver Eric was informative and was a smooth driver. We made it to all our scheduled tastings and were promptly picked up when we finished."
* A traveler said: "My daughter, Allison, and I did the half day Sonoma Bike and Wine Tour. Our guide, Phyllis, was awesome. She was informative and took us to some neat places in Sonoma. We enjoyed the wine at Tin Barn and Buena Vista. This is a must do tour if you are in Sonoma!"
* A traveler said: "After a minor mechanical issue, my wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the outdoors and a treat to ride on the electric bikes. Dustin was a great guide and gave us a lot of insight to the area."
* A traveler said: "Abbey our tour guide was AMAZING! We were a group of four on a trip to Sonoma and this was the best way to learn about the town. Abbey talked about the history of the area (missions etc) We went to a Great cheese shop,, a couple of. Super restaurants and several other local shops including a chocolate shop! I highly recommend this tour - you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Jason was a wonderful guide! We went to Deerfield, Muscardini, and St. Anne’s. Each one had its unique charms and excellent range of wines. Jason and his wife provided a superb charcuterie. We were blessed with a fun group, so we really enjoyed a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alexander Valley
- V Marketplace
- Dry Creek Valley
- ZD Wines
- Safari West
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Benziger Family Winery
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Oxbow Public Market
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- V. Sattui Winery
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Castello di Amorosa
- Larson Family Winery
- Silverado Trail
- Napa Valley Wine Train
- Domaine Chandon
- Russian River
- St. Helena
- Madonna Estate Winery
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon