* A traveler said: "We thought we were going on a tour to learn about the Muscadet wine and how it was grown and the process to put it into a bottle on our table. Franck did all of this and gave us a wonderful insight into the history of the region. We were shown how,why and where the grapes are grown, an insight into the terrior here and given a comprehensive tasting at a leading vineyard . Great English for those of us who have very little French-highly recommended. Lovely man. Thank you Franck Peter and Toni Australia"
* A traveler said: "The cheapest way to see Nantes' attractions and access to metro system. With the City Pass, great discounts, but usually no extra charge. Very organized. The Tour Office was extremely helpful and organized our days for us."
* A traveler said: "Our English speaking tour guide was Hakim, who did a great job of making the tour enjoyable. He was very well informed and answered all questions and personalised the tour what our interests are. I would highly recommend the Segway tour of the city"
* A traveler said: "The Segway Tour of the Isle De Machines and City Center was absolutely fantastic way to see these attractions in Nantes. Hakeem our guide was well versed on the local area and its history and took us to places in the area which we would have never found on our own. Hakeem took the time to make each of us feel comfortable on the Segway which allowed us to really enjoy the tour. I would highly recommend this tour and Hakeem as your guide when you visit Nantes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Aquitaine