Top Munich Trolley Tours
11 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Charlie was a great guide and we had plenty of time to look and wonder around on our own . I enjoyed the small group. The train ride was a very good way to see the beautiful country side"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful area and scenery! Highly recommend this tour. Knowledgeable guides and fantastic driver. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We had THE best driver!! Aiman was fabulous - so helpful, knowledgeable, and took us to the best spots for pictures, adorable little villages and recommended the best restaurants!! Highly recommend this tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great tour guide. He was personable and knowledgeable. You’ll see all the major stuff on the tour of old town."
* A traveler said: "We were very happy with our tour. Our tour guide was great! The castle was amazing! The tour finished with a train ride through the Alps. It was so beautiful! Would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot. Our guide was very good. You got to see what was going on behind the scenes as Hitler rise to power was based on lies and good marketing."
* A traveler said: "It was brilliant. We saw a lot, had everything explained and had a lot of fun. Would book it again. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
- Private Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Tour in Mercedes V-Class (up to 6 person)
- Salzburg Sightseeing Small-Group Day Tour from Munich by Rail
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Small-Group Coach Day Trip from Munich
- Munich's Highlights 3-hour Segway Tour
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- BMW Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Olympic Tower
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Deutsches Museum
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Andechs Monastery
- Allianz Arena
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria