Top Munich Rail Tours
31 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Charlie was a great guide and we had plenty of time to look and wonder around on our own . I enjoyed the small group. The train ride was a very good way to see the beautiful country side"
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful area and scenery! Highly recommend this tour. Knowledgeable guides and fantastic driver. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "James was an excellent guide and we were impressed with his knowledge of the concentration camps as well the history of the Nazis. Travel to Dachau via train and bus was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Cornelia and she was amazing! I felt like I was learning secrets about WWII! She truly went above and beyond with the history of Hitler and Post WWI Germany. Her delivery was elegant and unbiased. I would honestly book the same tour again just because it was so amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a fantastic guide for our private tour to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Ettal, Oberammergau, the alpine coaster and Neuschwanstein Castle. We were able to enjoy our time at our own pace while gaining excellent knowledge about Munich, Bavaria, and each stop along the way. This tour was a highlight of our family trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, went again the second year in a row from Australia. Guide was fantastic and the bus was fresh and new each time. Views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Somber and a great learning experience. Our tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable. Some of the facts were very hard to digest,but our tour guide was very gracious in giving us space to take these painful events. A very worthwhile trip. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
* A traveler said: "Great day with our engaging tour guide Franz. Easy flowing day with information, top tips and help with lunch selection too! All the sights seen with time for individual viewing. Guided very well on the train. Just book it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to visit the castle from Munich. Eduardo is the best tour guide ever! I would have enjoyed History classes if he'd been my teacher :)"
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour on one of the saddest eras in our history. Allen (tour guide) was a wealth of information, respectfully detailing the events that took place in Dachau not too long ago. The smaller group made Q & A time during the tour much easier. Allen was very approachable and easy to talk to."
* A traveler said: "Had done the 2 castles and Oberammergau before but the private tour ands the train back made the day a much better day ... great trip"
* A traveler said: "James provided a great experience with his knowledge of history, ability to answer questions and deliver new information and navigate a crowded day. He prepped us well on our train ride and made sure we were getting what we wanted from the tour."
* A traveler said: "Jason our guide, was very knowledgeable and changed our perspective of the history of Nuremberg. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "Just beautiful. It is a very steep and long walk to the castle. Get the carriage and save your self. Castle was hot so be prepared. Was hard to find where to pick us up in Munich as the address was vague and hard to find our guide. Times listed not consistent we thought we had miss the tour. Luckily another hotel clerk helped us. We ended up being the only couple on this."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
- Salzburg Sightseeing Small-Group Day Tour from Munich by Rail
- Dachau Small-Group Half-Day Tour from Munich By Train
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Small-Group Coach Day Trip from Munich
- Private Mini Van Tour to Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof, Ettal & Oberammergau
- Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Andechs Monastery
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Olympic Tower
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Herrenchiemsee New Palace
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria