Top Munich Art & Culture
218 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Our trip was well planned out and our guide Paul was very informative. It was an enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "Lana was our guide and she was knowledgeable and charming. She explained the reason why things are the way they are."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with our tour guide Jason! Learned so much more then expected about the history of Munich. Jason was very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question. Knowing that this can be a sensitive subject he was very respectful. Thank you for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. Very fun & informative. Lana was a fantastic guide! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Keith was fantastic full of facts and very well delivered 😊 Easy travel and entry Sad place to visit"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Sooo much fun. Stevo delivered and fun and lively evening. Lots of information and Munich beer. One of the most entertaining tours we’ve been on for sure."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Cornelia and she was amazing! I felt like I was learning secrets about WWII! She truly went above and beyond with the history of Hitler and Post WWI Germany. Her delivery was elegant and unbiased. I would honestly book the same tour again just because it was so amazing!"
* A traveler said: "James was Amazing. I learned so much about Dachau . He provided a great detail information and background about everything. Great experience. I definitely recommend him . He is every penny worth . 😊"
* A traveler said: "It was a real experience with the tour guide having a lot of information to share. The trip to Wolfgang lake was just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and was very nice. The trip itself was awesome and definitely had enough time allotted for the tour and lunch. We also stopped at a small village in the valley which was picturesque and a good place for coffee, shopping or just exploring."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
* A traveler said: "Mat was really great! He was engaging and very knowledgeable. I took the tour with my three children 18, 21 and 21. He really responded well to their questions providing context and examples. We are from the US and he shared some current day thonking to help broaden our thinking. Excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour of the city of Munich. Got to go inside a lot of old churches and see Marienplatz. Constance from Nova fairy tales was very nice and gave a lot of information about the history of Munich."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! Alun provided a truly comprehensive explanation from the beginning to the end."
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "We had THE best driver!! Aiman was fabulous - so helpful, knowledgeable, and took us to the best spots for pictures, adorable little villages and recommended the best restaurants!! Highly recommend this tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was a fantastic guide, really into her job and enthusiastic! Met some great people on the tour too while traveling solo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria