Hard Rock Cafe Munich Tours and Tickets
Munich’s Hard Rock Café was the second to open in Germany, and the 3,000-square-foot space has hosting late night parties and live concerts with enough seating for hundreds of guests, plus plenty of standing room, since 2002.
The cafe mixes typical Bavarian elements with its modern decor and light installations. The Munich location has more than 150 exhibits on music history in its memorabilia collection, which features local artists, as well as international celebrities like Madonna and Freddie Mercury.
Along with classic American dishes like spare ribs and the famous Legendary Burgers, guests can also order dishes like the Hard Rock Pizza. Bavarian variations on certain dishes can also be found on the menu, such as in the Obatzda Burger, which is topped with Bavarian cream cheese. In addition to food, guests can enjoy a wide variety of cocktails.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)