Top Montreal Public Transportation Tours
12 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ... a must visit for tourist visiting Montreal. An 43 year old Olympic Park still attracts sports lovers and it’s really worth visiting place."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alfredo was great. Extremely knowledgeable on the history of Montreal, very unbiased presentation on the city and history of how Montreal has evolved over the last couple centuries. Highly recommended. Has great recommendations for restaurants and things to see."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and informative. WE WALKED around old port and near by areas was amazing,we discovered many intresting architecture and history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts