Top Montreal Cruises & Sailing
20 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise, fantastic food and excellent service the views of Montreal were very nice, will visit again."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Philip did an excellent job educating 6 of us as he showed us the highlights of Montreal. Although the tour is timed at approximately 4 hours, the boat tour, conducted by the cruise company, added another one and one-half hours ensuring a look at Montreal from more than one perspective. A very enjoyable day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ... a must visit for tourist visiting Montreal. An 43 year old Olympic Park still attracts sports lovers and it’s really worth visiting place."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the separation between church and state in 1960. Seeing the wall monument that was left to show where the wall was in the height."
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Alice was great - very informative, funny and entertaining. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were met at the dock and taken into town to get on the tour bus. We were amazed at how much ground was covered and how much info was shared by our tour bus driver. We saw much of the city and were impressed. Thank you for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Mounir. We are both familiar with Montreal but we saw and learned things we never knew. Mounir is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and personable. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Offered a table in the dining room. Waiters were very attentive. Food was superior! Recommended to go"
* A traveler said: "Lise, our guide, was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She welcomed questions and explained how to use the knew Aps located at historic points in the old city. She also showed us parts of the old city many tour groups many groups may not get to see. The tour was time and money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great!!!!We got a very good over view of Montreal .Great views and interesting history of the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Mont Tremblant
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Mile End
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- McCord Museum
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts