Les Cours Mont-Royal
Entrance to Les Cours Mont-Royal is free, and even if you don’t plan on shopping, it’s well worth taking a peek inside if only to admire the grand features and fixtures, most notably that dazzling chandelier. In addition to fashion, accessories, and beauty boutiques, the mall also has restaurants, a salon, day spa, and the Barbie Expo, a museum fully devoted to the well-known doll.
Les Cours Mont-Royal connects to Montreal’s Underground City—a sheltered system of interconnected malls, metro stations, theaters, museums, and other venues—and is often on included on guided tours of the labyrinthine network.
Things to Know Before You Go
Les Cours is a must for shopaholics and architecture enthusiasts alike.
Facilities include parking, bathrooms, and a food court.
Free Wi-Fi is available on the third level of the mall.
The mall is wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
Les Cours Mont-Royal is situated on Peel Street in Downtown Montreal; on the Metro, take the Green Line to the Peel station. Montreal’s central train station is about a 10-minute walk from the mall.
When to Get There
The shopping mall is busiest on weekends, with most shoppers arriving between 12pm and 5pm. Come before noon to experience it at its quietest.
Explore the Barbie Expo
The second level of the mall houses a museum dedicated to one of the world’s best-known dolls: Barbie. Displays include one-of-a-kind Barbies wearing creations designed by fashion-world VIPs such as Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, and Vera Wang. The collections also include Barbies modeled after famous figures, such as Beyonce and Marilyn Monroe, as well as Barbies fashioned to resemble characters from films such as Greece,Gone With the Wind, andThe Hunger Games.
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- McCord Museum
- Montreal Underground City
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Montreal Chinatown
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montréal)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Two Days in Montreal
- Wine Tasting in Montreal
- Montreal Walking and Tram Tours
- Haunted Montreal
- Wine and Beer Tasting in Montreal
- Haunted Montreal
- Quebec City Day Trips From Montreal
- Things to Do in Montreal This Winter
- How to Spend 3 Days in Montreal
- How to Spend 2 Days in Montreal
- How to Spend 1 Day in Montreal