Top Monterrey Archaeology Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Monterrey Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in Northeastern Mexico desert environment. You will be able to explore the unique semi-arid ecosystem surrounded by hundreds of ancient rock cravings at Boca de Potrerillos Archaeological Site. Then, you will experience El Potrero Chico, a world class climbing destination where climbers from all over the world visit every year for big wall multi-pitching climbing. A guide will be accompanying you at all times.
Enjoy an Oasis in the middle of the Coahuila desert. Come relax in the waters of Termas San Joaquin, which spring from the earth and whose mineral properties of calcium, iron and phosphorus are said to provide healing properties to the body. The environment is family and fun, you will also have the opportunity to visit Exhacienda de Icamole, and the historic center of García. It is recommended to bring a change of clothes for the exit of the hot springs.
You will not be able to miss this exotic place, of incomparable natural beauty: one of the most recent Magical Towns named in 2012, where you breathe through its small streets bleached by the sun and in the middle of one of the most spectacular landscapes in the country , all the magic you can imagine. You will marvel at the abundant springs that form extensive swamps in the middle of the desert, you will feel the white sands, you will know its blue pools and crystal clear rivers such as Mezquite as well as its wine cellars. You will enjoy the extensive areas of gypsum dunes, the Casa de Venustiano Carranza museum, in addition to its Historic Center, where you will find small houses with old doors, which hide shaded patios, characters wearing large hats, vintage and well-preserved cars, and some others. Big-mustached miner, you're sure to want to come back more than once.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Archaeology Tours in Monterrey?
The best Archaeology Tours in Monterrey according to Viator travelers are:
What Archaeology Tours in Monterrey are taking additional safety precautions?
These Monterrey experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Archaeology Tours in Monterrey are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Monterrey may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Barrio Antiguo (Old Town) Tours & Tickets
- Garcia Caves (Grutas de Garcia) Tours & Tickets
- Sesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo) Tours & Tickets
- State Museum of Popular Cultures (Museo Estatal de Culturas Populares) Tours & Tickets
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Baseball Hall of Fame (Salón de la Fama) Tours & Tickets
- Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza) Tours & Tickets
- Fundidora Park Tours & Tickets
- Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Brewery (Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza Fiesta San Agustin Tours & Tickets
- Villa de Santiago Tours & Tickets
- Cascada Cola de Caballo (Horsetail Waterfall) Tours & Tickets
- Glass Museum (Museo del Vidrio) Tours & Tickets
- Chipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque) Tours & Tickets
- Mirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero