Top Monterey & Carmel Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Monterey & Carmel Tours
Sort by: Featured
If you’re looking for a new recipe to add to your go-tos, this Carmel-by-the-Sea Macaron Baking Class with a Mater Chef is a great choice. Not only will you learn how to make these French delights from scratch, you’ll also get tips to make things easier as you go from a master chef featured on the Cooking Channel. This hands-on baking class is fun for groups and for solo enthusiasts.
If you want to learn how to defend yourself this boxing basics class in Monterey is a great way to start. Even if you're new to the sport, you can kick off your boxing career with an intro lesson that's designed for beginners. Cover the fundamental boxing techniques, review combinations, and try a few rapid boxing rounds to get your body engaged and your head in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Monterey & Carmel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Monterey & Carmel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Monterey & Carmel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Monterey & Carmel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Point Pinos Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Asilomar State Beach Tours & Tickets
- Dennis the Menace Park Tours & Tickets
- Custom House Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Point Lobos State Natural Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- Lovers Point Park Tours & Tickets
- Wrath Wines Tours & Tickets
- Hearst Castle Tours & Tickets