Top Montepulciano Breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Montepulciano Tours
Learn how to make two types of homemade Italian pasta—topped off by a tasty tiramisu dessert—during this small-group cooking workshop in Montepulciano. Head to the home of a local Tuscan cook and enjoy an intimate class in a group capped at 12 people. A tasting of your creations is included, paired with wine and prosecco.
Explore a wine cellar in Montepulciano with this tasting and tour. See rows of large oak barrels full of aging wine and learn about how it is made. Taste three local wines alongside pecorino cheese, Tuscan salami, and bruschetta. A small group size offers an intimate atmosphere.
Discover the secrets to Tuscan cuisine during a small-group cooking class in Montepulciano. With the careful guidance of your host, learn how to prepare an appetizer, two types of fresh pasta with sauces, and an iconic dessert. Once everything is ready, sit down with your classmates and enjoy your handmade Italian feast. Afterward, you’re ready to impress your friends and family back home.
Roberto knows his pigs one by one; they are raised in a semi-wild state, with carefully selected feed and cereals grown in the Tuscan countryside. The experience is as rural as it is unforgettable; after a walk through the vineyards and the olive grove, you will have the opportunity to interact with "Ciro", the domestic pig, and to meet all his company of Cinta Senese pigs having fun in the mud. after meeting these cute animals (and maybe even taking some selfies with them), it will be time to delight your palate with a tasting platter of Cinta Senese cured meats or a quick lunch based on agricultural products, perhaps collected directly in the garden from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Breakfast in Montepulciano?
The best Breakfast in Montepulciano according to Viator travelers are:
What Breakfast in Montepulciano are taking additional safety precautions?
These Montepulciano experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Breakfast in Montepulciano are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montepulciano may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets